Tuesday, July 1, 2008

In the Woods…

Kids are fun. My son has joined a group that plays war games with soft pellet guns. The team was practicing for a big meet in the Ocala forest when I took the opportunity to have them pose for me.

this was the first time I tried to setup light stands in the thick brush of the woods. "I really do not like wild grape vines."

I dropped my son off about 11:30am on a hot and humid 103 Degrees Floriday day. It is midday bright sun no clouds. I wanted a night shot. Hmm what to do?


I asked the boy's if they would not mind posing for me. I trekked my gear into the woods and played with the light stands and reflectors for about 30min.

Well it's too hot. I ran inside to cool off and get a drink and called them all out for the picture.

They sat and posed for about 20 min and we called it good.
They are all in full fatigues. They got to be hot!



To get the night effect I desiderated it a bit and gave it the roughed up edge effect.

Kinda like a task force member has been carrying it around for a few months in the woods.



Not sure which I like…

Thks

Tim S

No comments: